Friday, May 30, 2008

P.S I LOVE U

finally finished my marketing plan and mid test
time to relax....
so decided to watch a movie which recommended by my fren's blog
P.S I Love U
really nice to watch
It has been a long time since my last watched movie touched me so much
The film is recompose from the novel
As I know, the novel has been reached the best selling record in most of the bookstore
It is really worth to watch....wont disappointed you....

The story started with a spouse keep quarrelling on their way back....
But in the end, they realised that they need each other so much..
Holley is the main lead in the movie...
Her husband died in encephalopathy in sudden
She juz cant take the beat
But her husband has left many letters for her
and delivered to her in many different significant way...
At the last sentence...always write down...
P.S I Love You.......

It is so recommended to watch it if you...
are bored.....it will fill up ur spare time
are in love.....u will know how blessedness u r
are having problem in ur relationship....u will start to cherish someone beside u
like to watch romantic genre of film....really a good choice.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

borrow me after the final exam leh..
i juz wan to feel wat u feel after watching the movie...
haha...but my fren also comment this movie in her blog,
perhaps really a nice movie i think...
study ah...dun bak gua bak gua liao,
later dun tell me no time for u ah...
or no siamese liao...haha