Monday, May 12, 2008

My 20th birthday....Part 1









Wohooo.... I am 20 years old already....what a terrible figure for me...
thx ya my frens for celebrating my birthday with me....
thx for the present and cakes....
luv u all so so much....
Shall I make my 20th birthday wishes here
1st...I hope that my frens and family will live healthy and happy forever
2nd....I hope that I will pass all my subject this semester....
Lastly...secret....haha

On 4th May...my frens wanted to treat me a meal as my birthday present...so we went to Secret Siamese....One of the famous restaurant in Miri....The food there is so delicious and luxurious...haha....
I ordered a Sirloin Steak.....delicious...wahaha.... and cookies and cream for drink
And everybody order their main food and we share a large Pizza
The pizza is really really nice....
And u guess how much we spent on my birthday dinner
RM 313.83....INCREDIBLE.....haha
Thx thx thx for the dinner ya....my frens

When I thought everything is finished for my birthday
My frens came in the room with a birthday cake and birthday song....
I like cakes so much....haha
It really surprised me
And it also remind my age when I blew the candles...hahaha
With lots of luv ya...my fren

No comments: