Wednesday, May 21, 2008

......

Now is 1.57am….its late but just couldn’t sleep

Feel like blogging now is a better way 4 me…

Just finish celebrating my fren birthday…HAPPY 22th BIRTHDAY YA Ah Liang

Being so stress these few days…

Rushing for my marketing plan….

It’s an interesting subject…but too much assignment on this unit

Feel like my life is so dull here….

Everyday routine the same work….nothing interesting happen

Curtin Singapore will be opening soon…maybe study there is a better choice for me

At least there have the life I pursuit….

Dun know what I am writing

Just want to find the way to continue on my life….

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yoyo...when u become so hardworking to write blog?
haha...actually here the life style is easy,
juz nothing to fight with,
nonit to fight with time mostly,
dun like west malaysia everyday is rush,
if u slow down ur pace,u will lose everything...
but juz choose the life u wan,
u born from a busy's environment of cos u cant comfort with the life here...u like challenging...
so wat i think is enjoy...
juz three years then u will hav to go bac the place which u prefer...
mayb singapore will brush u up!