Sunday, February 17, 2008

roots restaurant~ I luv it

outside the restaurant sofa

i get my new spect...haha...

dear frens...I luv u all so much...take care ya....

the restaurant atmosphere is damn nice lo...haha


wondering....hehe

I want to recommand this restaurant...damn nice lo...like it so much...
It near city square, opposite kotaraya
This restaurant is recommanded by my fren....
U can try its most popular dishes....chicken noodle...(since I only tried this b4...so cant tell u other than this...haha)
The atmosphere there is really nice n cool. The whole restaurant was decorated by many cute n delicacy things...and also can find many antique there...really special...
It also has a small boutique there...u can have a glance n shop there when u r waiting for ur food to be served. The stuffs there r really nice n creative but only if u can afford it...haha
U can also have ur hair cut there...if u dare...haha...It really shock me that much...
There have a small little corner placed with many hair styling equipment...but dun know who will be ur hairstylist, maybe is the waitress there...haha ( I am so curious abt it la)
TO all my dear fren...really hav to go n take a look there...I sure most of u will love it...haha
Thx li ai recommand me this restaurant n so coincident to meet u there lo...haha
Thx candace indicated me the directions to the restaurant
Thx florance n felix (2f) accompanied me to have dinner in this restaurant n gave me a memorable day.

4 comments:

没有袖 said...

哎哟
可以不要=一直谢吗
好像是得什么奖酱....
haha

没有袖 said...

hey fren..
salah lagi...
roots-roost
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cepat betulkan!!!!!!!!!

Felix said...

Ahahahahaha~
Its English Class Time

The errors:
recommand=recommend
(WRONG AGAIN??!!!!)
It near City Square=It's near City Square
I sure most of u will love it=I am sure most of u will love it
Coincident=Coincidence
(Coincident is another meaning)
Florance=Florence
(Bestie's name STILL WRITE WRONG???!!!)

ok~ hope we can go another time,
can call jiehui also!!
hope u go bk to Sarawak can still b happy like last time o!!!
jia you~

kelly said...

To felix
yoyo...my editor...thx ya fren