Wednesday, February 13, 2008

my gang of frens

wow...I hope I have practised my promise to update my blog persistantly...haha
Today is the 7th day of Lunar year...happy birthday everyone...haha
As my plan...today i want to go shopping with some friends in Jusco...but at the time I prepared to went out...i received a call from my fren n they say want to come my home to "bai nian"....
They are ai ai, candace, songyi n kehan...keep laughing lo...when we all "mixed" together...
love my frens so much...haha....sorry ya songyi , cos i dun know how to indicate u the proper way to my house...haha...although i have been living here for 4 years time...what ashamed to me...hehe...Luckily u all have the strongest sense of direction....Bravo...hehe
After bringing them rounding my small messy house...we decided to go Jusco to have dinner. But at last ai ai n me didnt have anything there...cos i have made up my mind to work with my "on diet scheme"...gambate...i can do it...haha

11 days more before I leave my sweet home...feel abit sad ...cos will only be back after half and a year...wow...still have a long way to go in my study
I have to start packing my luggage already...dun know what should n shouldnt bring...also afraid my luggage overweighed...hope everything will go on smoothly...god bless

Thx 4 visiting me ya...my frens

4 comments:

没有袖 said...

haha
i be the 1st...

Unknown said...

wah..ok loh....meeting all ur friends except me :( sob sob......

Anonymous said...

WHAT ???
U are on dieting ar ??
Dun CHEAT us la..

Anonymous said...

the above message leaving by me