Monday, February 11, 2008

my 1st blog

hooray....finally decided to jot down my life by writing blog...hope that i can update my blog persistantly since all of my frens know that i am that lazy

i try to write my blog in English cos i hope i can improve my writing n grammer...so if everyone find any grammer mistake...pls correct me straighforwardly...haha

i have juz watched Jay Chou lastest movie...Kungfu Dunk....few days ago, since my new year was so boring at home...haha...I ranked this movie two stars out of five...din impressed me that much....
I felt that the movie juz purposely created for Jay Chou...every moves was designed for him.
Only seeing him act cool there with his well known silly expression...haha...hope that everyone who havent watched the movie can catch up this movie and agree with my view...hehe

Left 14 days before i going back to Miri...I have so many things havent done yet...I want to buy new jacket...I want to buy bak gua back cos hard to find pork there...I want to get a new spect...wow...so many things to do...i have run out of time....hurry hurry...

But the most important things is that i havent meet all my frens in JB yet...i know my holidays is that long but weird...differnt with many of u...but i know i gonna miss u all so much when i back in Miri...take care ya all my beloved frens

3 comments:

没有袖 said...

hey u!
wat u said!!
i think the kung fu dunk quite nice lo...
better than the cj7...
haha...

Felix said...

kungfu dunk and cj7 also not nice!!!
wahahahaha
and its grammar not grammer!!
hahaha~
good!!
must keep updating o!!!

Unknown said...

hey girl!!! glad u FINALY had a blog :p i did advertise ur blog on mine though, but yeah keep up the gd work!! keep me entertained! ur english ain't that bad k? hahaha be confident :) and by the way...haha i didint regret not watching kungfu dunk since it sucked...lol