Thursday, February 14, 2008

go shogun with my bestie

wow...cant imagine 2 of us can eat so much...haha
eat until nak mati
she also...nak mati pun continue eating...haha
three of us
shogun

Yeah...Today is a happy day...haha...hang out with my bestie...florence ng... a fren that know me that much...I think I will write down another entry to introduce her next time...
Since I will be going back shortly, I decided to go shoppingg to get my necessity. So two of us start our journey at Holiday Plaza. I get my new spectacle in an optical shop with recommand by her...haha...thx ya fren. I also have my new high heel shoes there. I bought that shoes to make use in my course presentation...hope that can get higher marks in the coming presentation since I have invested so much for my formal appearal...haha

After that we left Plaza and went for lunch. We have our lunch at the famous Japanese restaureant...SHOGUN....super mega expensive lo....It costs us RM88 only for lunch...I think we were mad at that moment....haha....But i think it is because new year period ...normal day wont be so expensive ba....It is buffet style... we can take n eat as much as we could....But as u know, two "litter small" gals can eat how much...haha...sure lugi lo...but at least can go this restaurant again before going back to Miri...Thx ya fren...thx 4 being so wasteful with me...haha...Our pocket torn a big hole after the dinner....

After the luxurious lunch...another happy thing to share is that I finally meet my another dear fren....pilot Felix.... we juz met and chat around 30 minutes only...finally meet u lo my dear fren since u been so so so busy everyday....thx 4 sacrificed your lunch time to meet us ya...looking forward to hang out this Sat...dun "pilot" again ya...
We ended our journey after shopping at City Square. Wow...hope that we can hang out everyday... haha....my bestie, thx 4 sacrificed ur rest day accompany me shopping ya...I will be missing u all so much after going back to Miri ...haha



4 comments:

Felix said...

Words from Editor Felix:

shoppingg-shopping
reccommand-reccomend
appearal-apparel
restaureant-restaurant
litter-little
lugi-rugi

Aiyo~~~so many wrong words!!!
Luckily when u do assignment
the microsoft word got help u to check!!
if not deduct marks some more liao!!
haha...juz kiddin la!
hope u dun mind!
u all very funny le!
why u all look so gloomy when snapping photos with the food??
very funny lo!
hahahahaha
then yaya, i wnt pilot anymore!
u all must tell me the venue le!!
and time also!
happy to meet u all that day!

Anonymous said...

wow~~y din say u go roots?haha...

bee said...

拿命去拼啊
我去給他騙過兩次@@
講真覺得不值得。。

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAH sorry i just had to laugh when ur friend felix corrected ur english...LOL

anyways...dun worry, u're still thin, there's enough capacity for u to still eat :D enjoy while u can!!! lol