Wednesday, February 20, 2008

5 more days to go


wow...left 5 more days....I wan go back Miri ady
feel so gloomy...recall back these fews months in jb....juzrealise that I hav done nothing....haha
wasting my life in jb only....
especially seeing my frens enjoying their busy and meaningful life....
hope that I can have a new begin in Miri....haha
I have made up my mind to change my course to accounting and finance...
dun know how my life will be going on.....but I hope that I made no regret in my life...
keep telling myself juz go for it...but I muz be responsible to my decision...
I will not be same class with my dear frens anymore if I change my course...felt a bit sad...
hope that it will not make distance between our friendship....
hope that everything will go on smoothly....

I have upload my favourite songs....really luv all the songs there....haha
They all some from my super idols....
They are Boney M....ABBA...Beatles....Bee Gees....all were the famous singers in good old days
These are the songs that I can listen up to thousand times and wont feel boredom....
All the somgs have became oldies ady nowadays....the lyrics are also meaningful....
Hope that u all will like it....
enjoy the songs ya...my frens

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frenz,
go ahead with ur decision.
True friendship will everlast regardless where are you and what are you.
See you at Miri.

没有袖 said...

fren...
see u at webcam...
haha
i'm going to buy one...
wait for ur back...

kelly said...

To jimson
thx ya my fren...so touching lo ur words...haha...I will fight for my future
To prawn
hope to see u through webcam soon...take care ya...

Anonymous said...

gd to hear that u found ur direction which might brighten up ur life in the future...
no regrets at all...
gd luck cousin.. all the best

Peggy

Anonymous said...

and be in a new pathway, make new frens stick with a new group will give u new challenges that i think will let u to be a tough independent enough and strength to deal with the future...
SO BE BRAVE AND BE TOUGH!!! although i m not haha