Thursday, June 26, 2008

my day with Qing Ning in Singapore

went Singapore with qing ning today
as we promised to go before final exam...finally accomplished our wish
excited^^
I am so so blur in Singapore...although went there few times ady
but still dun know how take the transportation... ashamed
luckily qing ning has the sense of direction...
First we went to VIVO CITY...
window shopping...din buy anythings
then back to BUGIS to start the highlighted part of our trip
SEOUL GARDEN
nice place...nice food...nice environment...and also nice price...><
really satisfied our apetite...
we ate till wan to vomit still din stop...two crazy ppl^^
strongly recommand this restaurant to ppl who can eat hugely
then we walked around in Bugis Junction
tried to let the food to be digested faster...
on our way back...I meet someone who I havnt meet for so long time
try to catch up with her but I really in hurry
Sorry ya...Syyang...sure muz hang out and catch up with u someday
I make my promise here....

qing ning...havnt well-cooked yet...wahaha

various of choices

oiishi...



I scooped myself...luv it



self-made ice kacang


in MRT

I luv bears...kawaii

Sentosa...opposite VIVO CITY

looking forward to go Seoul Garden again...

looking forward to hang out with u again...qing ning

blessed

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahlao ye!
so geng a both of u..
huhhh..
unbelievable..
2 guls can finish the foodss..
eh..
u empty it or not?
dun waste yea..
every coin even 2o sen is hard to earn de lo..
must ying2 shui3 shi1 yuan2..
enjoy ur holiday~~~

maylyn

Anonymous said...

my dear~seoul garden!!i never been there before even i pass by this shop on the way go to my hotel in kl..if got chance, i wan go to eat varieties of yummy food wif u guys~~~

銘年金日 said...

yo...wahh...i was like...walao..food again!!!....so shiok la u can makan makan in singapore....eh..find one day discuss with u bout the curtin carnival..the food that goin to sell by our debate club..

Anonymous said...

heehee
a teo...I will cherish what I had...haha...I also cant believe how can we ate so much...nx time if u come...I bring u eat...

my dear suvy...sure sure...lets go to eat when u back...waiting 4 u^^

xiao jin...haha...I like food ma...haha...okok...find one day free and one place with food to discuss when we back to Miri...hahahaha

frenzz...enjoy ur holidays ya^^

Unknown said...

haha...i cut my hair again...
but really full until wan to vomit tht day...
then feel like guilty n dun wan to eat dinner tht day...haha..
but quite happy even though din buy anything...
n the puff really delicious leh..
luckily i got buy 1 box for my family!!!!