Saturday, June 7, 2008

cant wait to go home

hooray hooray......my sem break is coming soon
left 16 days before going back to JB.....my home sweet home
but before that, I have to overcome my final exam
stressssssssss
my first paper is on nx tuesday
afraid.....
miss miss miss
miss u guys so much....
prawn
bestie...miss u damn much
wanna share a lotssss with u
pilot felix
miss ur laughter and joy...
dun "pilot"me when I bac ya
jie hui
it has been so long time since we last met
it is a muz for us to meet up ya
dun always stick to ur bf ba...
leave some time for us....wahaha
suvy
so sad...cant meet u up...
nvm...if I go KL...sure find u out...
luv ya...
and many more frenssss....
cant wait to hang out with u all
Besides that.....I wan to go KL for shopping
go Singapore for Seoul Garden
yoooohoooo
qing ning....u did promise me...do remember ya...
It motivated me alots....haha
wish all my frens study hard and do well in the exam
with lots of love

No comments: