Wednesday, July 9, 2008

yay...result released...all passed
felt so happy and lucky
heehee...
get highest marks for my Marketing unit
wondering whether marketing is my strength
thinking of change course again...wahaha
will get scolded again by many ppl...I think
always consider to change course
why cant I juz get stably in my major....
...life is so unpredictable so as I...
cant get through my mind

juz finished my favourite series...
Prison Break
freaking like Michael Scolfield...he is so sexy...really cool
season 4...I am waiting for you

2 more weeks in JB...sad

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

but but...
he's gay...
hah~
congratulation~~
n celebration~~



maylyn

Unknown said...

i tell u alr ma...
accounting sure can get d de!!
haha...congratulation!!
ok la...next sem u will face more challenge...keep on going~

Anonymous said...

Congratulation !!
hahaha..