Monday, July 28, 2008

went Brunei days ago...
here goes some photosss
siau chung and I @ Empire hotel
Brunei 6 stars hotel...
most of the decoration come with gold...wow

I like the posing...haha...nice view thru the hotel



hui jie and I

Jen and I


nature high...haha...initially 3 of us insist to stay in the hotel one nite...the rate is about RM680...BUT...the other two ppl dun wan...haih...next sem muz come!!!

Kuala Belait....Billionth Barrel Monument...seaside

OMG...my head...


our Brunei trip main purpose...Excapade Sushi...the sush is so so yummy...


3 beauty...steffi, jen and I

we ordered a big sushi boat...consists of 64 pieces of sushi...really cant finish...in the end...da bao

they are trying to fill in some form b4 passing the custom

Welcome to Brunei

Pretty Jen

luv to take photo with two of u...cos we same same crazy...hehe

in Oil and Gas Discovery Center(OGDC)

really enjoy the trip...

really enjoy be together with u guysss...

thx steffi for bringing us around...

next sem break muz go to the hotel ya...haha

u ppl do promise me rite...hehe...

looking forward^^

3 comments:

Jean said...

hey..when u pass those photo to us ??
haha..
tats a wonderful trip wif u guys.. wanna go again n stay nite oso >___<
promise ya..free week go again =P

Anonymous said...

wow.... how are u girl , seem u so enjoy ur day at there, haha.... i miss u so much !! who is th pretty girl beside u, why u never introduce me? huh? haha.... anyway, keep in touch ya! hug hug kiss !

Anonymous said...

big head, it's time to update ur blog