Monday, June 1, 2009

Chinese Dumpling brighten up my day





My friend texted me this morning " R u at home now"
I replied "yaya....why?"
He say" Come out now"
Then.... I got this super delicious home made chinese dumpling
My second dumpling from frens.
The 1st is from Joyce.
Thx so much ya frens....the dumplings really warmed up my day....
Somehow, I need motiviation to bring up my day
Sometimes my motivation can juz come from a fren's calling
a fren's texted message....
And also an unexpected delicious foods from frens to brighten up my day
Life can be as simple as u think....
#############################################
p/s: Nithya, Alicia and Aisha...sry I cant bring u all the Chinese dumplings but I juz post some dumpling photos here....hehe

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my god....i also wan...
haha...tht's ur fecility...
bcos u treat ur frens nice so they treat u nice too....
appreciate ur frens ah....